today I´m going to share with you my new art journal page with those super cute owls from tissue paper.
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook- https://goo.gl/PXTzvy
- Pebeo white gesso- https://goo.gl/gB7MzT
- Owls tissue paper- http://amzn.to/2fJ1ZtY
- Plant stencil- http://amzn.to/2vFpqbL
- Liquitex basics: bright aqua green- http://amzn.to/2rFFESU
- Pebeo acrylic paint: turquoise blue- https://goo.gl/fMSSgq
- Pebeo acrylic paint: raw sienna- http://amzn.to/2fIXHTv
- Ranger Archival ink black- https://goo.gl/PufsB
- Dina Wakley Gel medium- http://amzn.to/2pZydWo
- Pebeo modeling paste- http://amzn.to/2qEPW3W
- Faber-castell Pitt artist pens-12 set http://amzn.to/2rrrAfv
- Faber-castell Pitt artist pen- caput mortuum- http://amzn.to/2tTsrYe
- Distress ink Vintage photo- https://goo.gl/Mb9Zxn
- Stick it glue pen- http://amzn.to/2eYyjIX
(Because I´ve bought my owl tissue paper in local store in my town and has no brand I can´t get link to those, but I tried my best to find similar paper for you if you want to recreate my page.)
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or opinions.
And finally here is the link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/ZWDluhnfrnc” ]