today I´m going to share with you project of fluid painting using pouring medium from Liquitex. This was my first attempt with using this product but despite some mistakes I made during this process I enjoyed every second of it and can´t wait to try it again.
List of supplies:
- Liquitex Pouring medium- https://goo.gl/P78zXf
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- https://goo.gl/pG290a
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent red blue- https://goo.gl/jIJuyl
- Pebeo acrylic paint: turquoise blue- https://goo.gl/fMSSgq
- Pebeo acrylic paint: opaque vivid pink- https://goo.gl/OSWDF2
- Pebeo acrylic paint: cadmium orange- https://goo.gl/nsjX91
- Pebeo acrylic paint: naples yellow- https://goo.gl/u5fLj3
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/BIkZghkkZNo” ]