today I´m going to share with you my new art journal page. I´m using here two different rice papers by Stamperia, which I´ve bought long time ago and finally their time has come:) But unfortunately I think they are no longer available. To create this page took me quite long time- expecially to cut out all those little butterflies and also stencilling the quote but I enjoyed the whole process.
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook- https://goo.gl/PXTzvy
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- https://goo.gl/pG290a
- Pebeo acrylic paint: mars black- https://goo.gl/sURyps
- Pebeo acrylic paint: naples yellow- https://goo.gl/zuTjrL
- Pebeo modeling paste- http://amzn.to/2tBV4sa
- Distress ink Vintage photo- https://goo.gl/Mb9Zxn
- Dina Wakley Gel medium- http://amzn.to/2pZydWo
- Faber-castell Pitt artist pens: caput mortuum- http://amzn.to/2rrrAfv
- White gel pen Sakura- https://goo.gl/1F7byh
- Rice papers by Stamperia (DFS200 and DFS300)- no longer available
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/TkHZO_tdHGs” ]