this is the art journal page that I´ve recently created. I wanted to create something very colorful and shiny with more like abstract feel. I also got for Christmas those beautiful feathers stamps and I wanted to finally use them in some project. Also the ornament stencil I´m using here I´ve used before in my autumn project but I love it so much, that I will probably use it again. Combine with this metalic gold color I really like the result.
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook- Moleskine Sketchbook Large Red
- Pebeo white gesso- Studio Acrylics Gesso white
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent red blue (354)- Studio Acrylics Iridescent Red Blue
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent violet blue (356)- Studio Acrylics Iridescent Violet Blue
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent orange yellow (353)- Studio Acrylics Iridescent Orange Yellow
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent rich gold (350)- Studio Acrylics Iridescent Rich Gold
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- Studio Acrylics Titanium White
- Pebeo modeling paste- Studio Acrylics Modeling Paste
- Aladine Stampo clear Plumes- Aladine Plumes
- The crafters workshop Mariposas- The Crafters workshop Mariposas
- Viva decor Floral embellishments- Viva Decor Floral Embellishments
- White gel pen Sakura- Sakura 3-Piece White gel pen
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/0dmMgkV6oDM” ]