today I have for you new art journal page. In this page I wanted to use this gorgeous stamp of a little girl I´ve bought few weeks ago. And because I felt that she looks like little lost girl I came up with an idea of dark forest as if she is really lost in it.
List of supplies:
- Santoro rubber stamp No. 7 White rabbit- https://goo.gl/Q98HCt
- Moleskine large sketchbook- https://goo.gl/PXTzvy
- Pebeo white gesso- https://goo.gl/gB7MzT
- Pebeo acrylic paint: mars black- https://goo.gl/sURyps
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- https://goo.gl/pG290a
- Pebeo acrylic paint: turquoise blue- https://goo.gl/fMSSgq
- Pebeo acrylic paint: burnt umber- https://goo.gl/3ny8Wm
- Pebeo acrylic paint: primary cyan- https://goo.gl/XoG0Us
- Pebeo acrylic paint: naples yellow hue- https://goo.gl/zuTjrL
- Liquitex basics: ultramarine blue- https://goo.gl/aZdcsm
- Liquitex basics: cobalt blue hue- https://goo.gl/o80oqt
- Liquitex basics: hooker´s green- https://goo.gl/8gCm7J
- Liquitex basics: raw sienna- https://goo.gl/Jk25cf
- Distress ink Vintage photo- https://goo.gl/Mb9Zxn
- Ranger Archival ink black- https://goo.gl/PufsB
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/i-i1F9Xy2qs” ]