today I´m gonna share with you my art journal page called Happy birthday. I created this page few months back for my birthday but I actually didn´t have much time (I know, who does) and also to be honest I quite underestimate how long it actually takes to create final video with voiceover.
As I have mentioned theme was birthday and I wanted my page to be very “girly” and shiny so I have used different pink colors and lots of metallic golden ribbon. For this project I have used iridescent colors which I absolutely love because they change color under different light and it creates great effect, I also added few dimensional elements with modeling paste and stencils,
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook
- Pebeo acrylic colors- iridescent red blue (354), iridescent violet blue (356), iridescent orange yellow (353), naples yellow hue (24), burnt sienna (38)
- Pebeo modeling paste
- Gel medium (Dina Wakley)
- Pretty papers bloc- Garden party
- Crafters workshop- Art is stencil
- Gold glitter glue
- Metallic gold ribbon
- White gel pen Sakura
- Heidi Swapp- Confetti stencil
- Archival Ink- Black
- Distress ink pad- Vintage photo
- Script stamp and Alphabet stamp
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project. I´ve tried to take photos under different light and from different angles so you could actually see how the iridescent colors works.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/vZMmWFHSscU” ]