today I´m going to share with you my new very colorful art journal page. I was little bit out of my comfort zone to use so many colors, but in the end I like the result so much and I also enjoy creating this very much. I love Lavinia stamps and I will be definitely using more their stamps in my next journals.
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook- https://goo.gl/PXTzvy
- Pebeo white gesso- https://goo.gl/gB7MzT
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- https://goo.gl/pG290a
- Pebeo acrylic paint: oriental violet- https://goo.gl/M61K8c
- Pebeo acrylic paint: opaque vivid pink- https://goo.gl/OSWDF2
- Pebeo acrylic paint: mars black- https://goo.gl/sURyps
- Pebeo acrylic paint: turquoise blue- https://goo.gl/fMSSgq
- Pebeo acrylic paint: naples yellow hue- https://goo.gl/zuTjrL
- Pebeo acrylic paint: cadmium orange- http://amzn.to/2seXRUi
- Liquitex basics: deep violet- http://amzn.to/2qCeBUs
- Liquitex basics: quinacridone magenta- http://amzn.to/2rcbRju
- Liquitex basics: dioxazine purple- http://amzn.to/2sffAeE
- Liquitex basics: bright aqua green- http://amzn.to/2rFFESU
- Distress ink Vintage photo- https://goo.gl/Mb9Zxn
- Ranger Archival ink black- https://goo.gl/PufsB
- Dina Wakley Gel medium- http://amzn.to/2pZydWo
- Faber-castell Pitt artist pens: caput mortuum, black- http://amzn.to/2rrrAfv
- White gel pen Sakura- https://goo.gl/1F7byh
- Script stamp- http://amzn.to/2rDUmtR
- Bubble stencil- http://amzn.to/2qAm0DN
- Lavinia stamps- Zen houses- http://laviniastamps.com/product/zen-houses/
- Lavinia stamps- Hanging Laterns- http://laviniastamps.com/product/hanging-lanterns/
- Lavinia stamps- Mini slender mushrooms- http://laviniastamps.com/product/slender-mushrooms/
- Slider: https://amzn.to/2z4QPqs
(Because I´ve bought some of my products in my local craft shop and it´s no brand- such as a small grass stamp, script stamp or made by myself like my bubble stencil, I can´t get link to those, but I´ve tried my best to find similar product for you if you would like to recreate my page.)
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/W8mRDDszkxg” ]