today I´m going to share with you my new art journal page about magic. The sky as a background I wanted to look like the galaxy, so this video is also great for those, who want some really easy tutorial for painting simple galaxy.
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook- https://goo.gl/PXTzvy
- Pebeo white gesso- https://goo.gl/gB7MzT
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- https://goo.gl/pG290a
- Pebeo acrylic paint: mars black- https://goo.gl/sURyps
- Pebeo acrylic paint: naples yellow- https://goo.gl/zuTjrL
- Pebeo acrylic paint: turquoise blue- https://goo.gl/fMSSgq
- Pebeo acrylic paint: opaque vivid pink- https://goo.gl/OSWDF2
- Pebeo acrylic paint: primary cyan- https://goo.gl/XoG0Us
- Liquitex basics: deep violet- http://amzn.to/2qCeBUs
- Ranger Archival ink black- https://goo.gl/PufsB
- White gel pen Sakura- https://goo.gl/1F7byh
- Embossing pen dual- http://amzn.to/2s8Cqb7
- Zing embossing powder glitter black- http://amzn.to/2u8uJhX
- Silver glitter glue- http://amzn.to/2taK0l9
- Lavinia stamps- Three dancing fairies- http://laviniastamps.com/product/three-dancing-fairies/
- Makeup sponge- http://amzn.to/2u8AJHq
- Makeup brush- http://amzn.to/2sdtexq
(Because I´ve bought my silver glitter glue in my local craft shop and it´s no brand, I can´t get link to this, but I´ve tried my best to find similar product for you if you would like to recreate my page. The makeup brush for blending I also bought in local store but I´ve included link for similar one on amazon, so you can get the idea what type I´m using.)
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/7NeZwtm98cs” ]