today I´m going to share art journal page that I´ve finished few weeks ago. This page is about uniqueness of a peacock. The whole peacock is painted with acrylic paints and the quote is embossed.
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook- Moleskine Sketchbook Large Red
- Pebeo white gesso- Studio Acrylics Gesso white
- Pebeo acrylic paint: mars black- Studio Acrylics Mars Black
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- Studio Acrylics Titanium White
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent blue green- Studio Acrylics Iridescent Blue Green
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent rich gold- Studio Acrylics Iridescent Rich Gold
- Pebeo acrylic paint: iridescent green yellow- Studio Acrylics Iridescent Green Yellow
- Pebeo acrylic paint: primary cyan- Studio Acrylics Primary Cyan
- Pebeo acrylic paint: turquoise blue- Studio Acrylics Turquoise Blue
- Pebeo acrylic paint: primary yellow- Studio Acrylics Primary Yellow–
- Pebeo acrylic paint: burnt sienna- Studio Acrylics Burnt Sienna
- Pebeo acrylic paint: cadmium green- Studio Acrylics Cadmium Green Hue
- White gel pen Sakura- Sakura 3-Piece White gel pen
- Ranger embossing powder: turquoise- Ranger Embossing Powder Turquoise
- Embossing dual pen- Embossing double pen
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/wHugC2piLk4″ ]