in this art journal page about spring I´m using real viola flowers as the main part of my page. I love to use piece of real nature in my art journals and I think it´s really interesting.
List of supplies:
- Moleskine large sketchbook- https://goo.gl/PXTzvy
- Pebeo white gesso- https://goo.gl/gB7MzT
- Pebeo acrylic paint: titanium white- https://goo.gl/pG290a
- Gelatos: bubble gum and mango- http://amzn.to/2qITjaC
- Pebeo modeling paste- http://amzn.to/2qEPW3W
- Dina Wakley Gel medium- http://amzn.to/2pZydWo
- Faber-castell Pitt artist pens: caput mortuum- http://amzn.to/2rrrAfv
- White gel pen Sakura- https://goo.gl/1F7byh
- Gold glitter glue- http://amzn.to/2r70CtA
- Damasque stencil- http://amzn.to/2q6KKn3
- Tissue paper- http://amzn.to/2rrsfxq
(Because I´ve bought my damasque stencil, tissue paper and also gold glitter glue in my local craft shop and it´s no brand, I can´t get link to those, but I´ve tried my best to find similar product for you if you would like to recreate my page.)
Here you can see close up photos of my finished project.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask and also I would love to hear any of your comments or suggestions.
And finally here is link for youtube video of my project complete with voiceover.
[kad_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/ADe1dR_PV_w” ]